Quality Boat Insurance For Abilene & San Angelo, TX
Whether you plan on exploring lakes or oceans, Mr. Insurance Inc can help keep you protected. Our insurance company has been helping customers find the best coverage when it comes to insurance since 1938. Our team strives to offer the very best in both coverage and customer service in the Abilene and San Angelo, TX areas. When it comes to how much coverage you need for your boat insurance, it might depend on if you own or finance the boat. Lenders may require full coverage while if you own it you can get away with minimum coverage. Whether it’s the minimum coverage or full coverage it’s always important to purchase liability insurance as this coverage helps protect you in case you are at fault if an accident occurs that causes damage or injury.
What kind of boats are covered through boat insurance?
- Personal Watercraft – Includes watercraft that is meant for one to three people (ex. Jet Skis and WaveRunners)
- Sailboats – Includes boats that use a sail for power
- Powerboats – Includes most popular boats for watersports, cruising, and fishing
- Pontoon boats – Includes boats built on hollow metal cylinders made to cruise around
- Fishing boats – Includes boats specifically made for fishing
Boating Qualification in Texas
- Must have a title and registration
- Must be over the age of 13 to operate most boats alone
- Boaters born after September 1, 1993 must complete a boater education course (Boaters born before this date do not need to take the course.)
- Boaters born after September 1, 1993 must carry photo ID and an operational certificate
Contact Us Today!
At Mr. Insurance Inc, we can help you when it comes to finding boat insurance. Our team is dedicated to helping you find the best policy to fit your needs and your budget. Contact us for more information or to find your policy today!